Students at Sunrise have the opportunity to attend 4 different specials classes.
- Physical Education creates movement opportunities for students to gain gross motor skills, work on team building skills, and learn healthy habits.
- Elevate- STEAM (Science, Engineering, Outdoor Education, Art, etc.)
- Elevate provides hands on learning opportunities for students. Through science, technology, engineering, art, and math, students are able to problem solve, explore, and collaborate. Elevate also introduces concepts of outdoor education to students.
- The Sunrise music program has a history of amazing performances and interactive learning. We believe in the importance of music in a child's elementary school experience.
- Rise Lab- Library & Research
- A chance for students to dig deeper about what they are learning in their classrooms through inquiry. Students have the opportunity to learn skills through technology, gain typing and research skills, and have access of rich text and literature in various formats.