Parents/guardians, here are some links to home activities to keep your child(ren) active during the week (March 16th-20th). K-2 students please complete LOWER GRADES PE document, 3-5 please complete UPPER GRADES fitness & SEL journal. Students may also choose the 2-Week Physical Activity Log (All Grades) and the fitness calendar.
Please access Quaver Music
Follow these instructions to log in and get started!
1) Go to: https://www.quavermusic.com/
2) Enter the class code: S35AV
3) Click OK
4) Choose Your Experience: Run with or without flash player. If you are on a computer choose yes for flash player. If you are on a tablet or phone choose no.
5) Explore the world of Quaver; especially, the ‘student interactives’ tab
6) For more information and troubleshooting please go to:
Dear Sunrise Parents,
My name is Renee Roettger and I am your child’s computer teacher at Sunrise Elementary School. I have been working at Sunrise for 12 years, so I have been lucky enough to watch some of your children grow up from kindergarten to fifth grade.
It is unfortunate but necessary for our district to close for the safety of the children, teachers, community and staff. I will miss the kids a lot. I look forward to coming to work every day and teach them. I have made sure that there are websites available for your students to access under the Sunrise website. All the students know how to get to the appropriate sites, all you need to do is provide the computer, get them onto the Sunrise Elementary School website page and they are good to go. Below are the directions on how to access those websites.
· Go to www.wsd3.org
· Click on tab on the right side of the webpage on schools
· Find Sunrise Elementary School
· Click on Academics Tab
· Click on Technology Tab
· For typing practice, click on typing and choose which typing site you would like to practice typing on
· For learning games, click on your grade level and choose the game you would like to play
Thank you for helping your child access the typing, coding and learning sites on the website. If you have any questions or need help, please contact me at Roettgerr@wsd3.org.
Access Sunrise's Library Links for access to electronic books.
Social Emotional Learning